Our team at Village Motors Inc is excited to welcome the 2020 RAM 2500 to New Philidelphia. This powerful heavy-duty truck features an incredible standard Hemi® engine for optimal performance on all trims. Consider your options then stop by our RAM dealership to check out available models.
The standard 6.4-liter heady-duty V8 engine delivers 410 horsepower and pairs with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Out of the seven versions, you can choose from trucks with two-wheel or four-wheel-drive. Our dealership also offers regular, crew, and mega cab options with either an eight-foot box or a six-foot, four-inch bed. With the base engine, you’ll get a range of towing and payload capabilities:
- Big Horn: 19,580 lbs. max towing, 4,450 lbs. payload
- Tradesman: 19,680 lbs. max towing, 4,480 lbs. payload
- Limited: 18,900 lbs. max towing, 3,240 lbs. payload
- Laramie Longhorn Edition: 19,010 lbs. max towing, 3,350 lbs. payload
- Laramie: 19,180 lbs. towing, 3,530 lbs. payload
- Lone Star: 19,580 lbs. max towing, 4,450 lbs. payload
For extra storage, consider adding the RAM Box® cargo management system. This adds a 400-watt investor to charge your devices and power your tools quickly. While the RAM Tradesman is your workhorse truck, if you move up to the RAM Laramie Longhorn Edition or Limited versions, then you’ll get quite a few incredible comfort features including:
- Standard heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- LED interior lighting
- Nine-speaker Alpine speaker system with a subwoofer
You’ll even please back seat passengers on the RAM Limited and Laramie Longhorn Edition with its standard heated rear seats. Or check out the RAM Power Wagen for incredible offroad capabilities and equipment including a 12,000 pound WARN® winch.
If you’re ready to find a 2020 RAM 2500 for your heavy-duty needs, then stop by Village Motors Inc.near New Philadelphia. Our team helps you sort through your options to find the perfect combination of power and comfort.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.