Do you need hauling power but don’t want to give up the luxuries you love about a Jeep® SUV? The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator gives you the best of both worlds. With towing options providing power to haul up to 7,650 pounds and three available UConnect® systems, you’ll satisfy needs for power and convenience. Browse our website to discover current options. Plus, stay tuned as we introduce more of these versatile vehicles to zithromax dosing.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Capability
The 3.6L Pentastar® engine option produces 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque, which is plenty of oomph for hitting the trails or towing your favorite boat or ATV. The 2020 Jeep Gladiator also features best-in-class available 1,600-pound payload and an all-steel five-foot bed. You can also take your truck on plenty of adventures.
- With precision steering and optimized wheelbases, maneuvering around rocky terrain is simple and fun.
- If you want to drive across a creek, then the high air intake and special water sealing protect your vehicle in depths of up to 30-inches.
For those who want the maximum outdoor and off-road adventure, then check out the Rubicon models, which get up to 11.1-inches of ground clearance. Plus, you’ll find several segment-exclusive features like:
- Front Sway Bar Disconnect to manage uneven terrain.
- Available forward-facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera which even has an integrated washer to keep everything in view.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Features
With more than 80 standard and available safety features, this Jeep truck protects you and your investment with innovative tech.
- The advanced high-strength steel chassis offers protection during a crash.
- Sonar sensors detect hazards with the available ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System.
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring uses radar-based sensors to alert you to obstacles in your blind spots.
Enjoy the premium features on the 2020 Jeep Gladiator while knowing you can traverse rugged terrain or pull a pal out of a muddy situation with ease. Stop into Village Motors and see our available models today.