With the advanced safety and driver-assist features available in vehicles today, drivers can truly feel secure behind the wheel. Have you been wondering, “Does the Jeep® Grand Cherokee have a head-up display?” We’re providing an inside look at the intuitive features included in the spacious SUV at Village Motors Inc.
A Head-Up Display is an available feature in the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The 10-inch full-color Head-Up Display projects the pertinent info you need directly on the windshield, so that you can keep your eyes focused on the road ahead. It shows you your speed, navigation, and applicable safety alerts.
Advanced Safety Features
The Head-Up Display is just the beginning of the advanced features included. There’s no shortage of intuitive safety features in the Jeep Grand Cherokee. In fact, the Summit model has more standard and available technology features than any other vehicle in its class.
These features come standard in the Jeep Grand Cherokee:
- Active Lane Management System
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking and Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection
- Parkview® Rear Back Up Camera with Parksense® Front and Rear Park Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist System
Available Safety Features
When you want even more peace of mind, there are also a number of available safety features you can opt to add to your SUV:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- 360° Surround View Camera
- Night Vision
- Intersection Collision Assist
- Drowsy Driver Detection
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Active Driving Assist
Shopping at Our Millersburg, OH Jeep Dealership
As you can see, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is truly innovative, keeping you safe and connected on every drive. We encourage you to visit us at Village Motors Inc. to see for yourself. Stop in for a test drive today!