It’s a difficult decision to know where to shop for factory Chrysler parts. There are a variety of manufacturers that you will have the option to shop from. However, to ensure you are getting quality materials we recommend choosing Mopar® OEM parts.
Why Mopar® OEM Parts?
OEM, or “original equipment manufacturer” parts made by the manufacturer and designed to fit your vehicle’s make and model. Another option available are aftermarket parts, they are known for being affordable but not the best quality.
There are many benefits to choosing Mopar® OEM parts, a few of them include:
- Quick Response Time: Dealerships have relationships with various OEM manufacturers, so they are able to order parts for your vehicle. This means less time waiting for your part to come in.
- Reliability: There is no risk of getting incorrect parts.
- Quality: OEM parts are made with quality in mind; they undergo diligent industry and manufacturer testing before qualifying for use.
- Engineering and Technical Support: Purchasing OEM parts allow access to the engineering team that made the original cart. This provides engineering support and technical support.
- Safety: OEM parts ensure a safe car after its serviced. Using other parts can cause damage and additional repairs in the future.
- Warranty: Manufacturers will often come with a warranty to ensure their quality. Additionally, purchasing OEM parts protects your car’s warranty.
How Can I Order Mopar® OEM Parts?
It’s easy to order Mopar® parts online. Just fill out the online form to specify the exact part you need. A member of our staff will contact you with the cost and availability. If the part you need is not available, we will order it with you.
At Village Motors Inc, we’re ready to help with any questions. Come visit our dealership or contact us today!